Telephone and Telegram
電話電報
I want to place a long-distance call to Paris.
我想掛一個去巴黎的長途電話。
Is it a photograph or a document?
是圖像傳真還是文字傳真?
You can't send this document, because it is not clear enough to send.
這張不清楚,不能發。
How long does it take to send a fax?
發個傳真得多長時間?
Could you tell me the code of that country?
你能告訴我那個國家的電話代號嗎?
Hold on a minute, I'll transfer your call.
請不要掛,我給您轉一下。
Look it up the telephone book.
在電話號碼簿上查一下。
Speak a little louder. I can't hear you.
請說大聲一點,我聽不清楚。
I'd like to call collect.
我想打個對方付費的電話。
May I have a form for sending cable?
請給我一份兒發電報的表格好嗎?
Does that include the name of the recipient?
那包括收電報者的姓名嗎?