Don't you ever cheat on me.
你從沒騙過我吧。
Why would I do that?
我為什么要騙你?
Because men like to cheat.
因為男人喜歡騙人。
Some men do, but not me.
一些男人是這樣的,但我不是。
I'm watching you.
我在監督著你。
I'm an open book. Watch me all you want.
我是個一目了然的人。你想怎么監視就怎么監視。
If I catch you, you'll be sorry.
如果我發現你騙我,你會后悔的。
You won't catch me, because I love you. I'm not a cheater.
你不會發現我騙你的,因為我愛你。我不是一個騙子。
I will poke your eyes out.
我會挖出你的眼睛。
I don't want any other woman.
我不會再喜歡其他女人的。
I will chop your toes off, one by one.
我會一個一個砍掉你的腳趾。
Honey, please. You're the only woman for me, forever. I swear it.
親愛的。我發誓,你永遠是我唯一的女人。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載