Discrepancy about Inspection
檢驗爭議
A: Shall we talk about the question of inspection?
A: 我們討論一下商品檢驗問題好嗎?
B: Sure, go ahead. What terms of commodity inspection are stipulated in the contract?
B: 好的,開始吧。合同中的檢驗條款是怎樣規定的?
A: The goods imported must be inspected according to the legal process, and the reinspection should be carried out within a week on arrival.
A: 進口商品必須經過法定程序的檢驗,而且應在貨物達到后一周內進行。
B: What would happen if we have some disputes over the results of the reinspection?
B: 如果我們對檢驗結果有爭議該怎么處理?
A: We can turn to some international authorities.
A: 我們可以求助于權威機構做出公正的判定。
B: What if that won't help us to find our respective satisfaction?
B: 如果權威機構沒有給出我們雙方都滿意的答復該怎么辦?
A: Then we can solve the problem through communication and negotiation.
A: 那么我們也可以通過協商和溝通來解決問題。
B: That will be just fine. In what way or process will the commodities be inspected?
B: 那很好。商品檢驗要以什么方式和程序進行?
A: Inspections will be made by sampling and they will be made by inspections as well as reinspection.
A: 檢驗應抽樣進行并且要經過檢驗和復驗兩個步驟。