He frequently takes home a "doggy bag" from restaurants.
他經常帶狗食袋回家
Are you pregnant?
你懷孕了嗎?
I'm full.
我撐死了。
I'm stuffed.
我撐死了。
I'm up to here.
我撐死了。
I'm fit to burst.
我撐死了。
There were too many leftovers
還剩下不少……
Left-over pizza can be a delicious lunch the next day.
剩下的比薩明天當午餐應該不錯。
Would you wrap this for me?
剩下的能幫我打包嗎?
It is so embarrassing.
太不好意思了。
Wrap 是蓋住(cover),包裹的意思
Wrap the chicken in foil and cook it for two hours.
用錫箔紙包住雞肉,烹調兩小時。
保鮮膜在英國叫clingfilm,在美國叫 plastic wrap.
Could you put some clingfilm( plastic wrap)over the salad?
幫我用保鮮膜蓋住沙拉,好么?
Can I have a doggy bag,please?
以家里有狗狗為借口打包。
Waste not, want not.
勤儉節約,吃穿不缺。