A:Doctor, every time I pass water, it looks like blood.
醫生,每次我小解的時候,都會出血。
B:How long has this been going on?
這種情況持續多長時間了?
A:For about two days.
大約兩天。
B:Does it hurt when you pass water?
你小解的時候會疼嗎?
A:Yes, I also have an ache around my kidneys.
會,而且在我的腎臟周圍也會陣疼痛。
B:How often do you usually pass water?
你平常多久小解一次?
A:Five or six times a day.
一天五六次。
B:Do you sometimes feel like you want to but you can't?
你有時候會覺得你想小解但是解不出來嗎?
A:Yes, sometimes.
有時候會。
B:Then, you'd better do an IVP X-ray to see if you have kidney stones.
你最好照一次X光照片,看一下是不是真的患有腎結石。
A:Here is a form and you need to make an appointment.
這里有一張表你需要做個預約。
B:You'll probably have to wait for about a week. When you have the report, come back to me.
你可能需要再等一個星期。等報告出來了,再來找我。