16. Calling a Traffic School
16.給駕校打電話
A: Hello. I need to make an appointment.
A:你好。我需要預約。
B: Were you mandated by the court to go to traffic school?
B:交通法庭強制要求你去駕校嗎?
A: Yes, I was. Does that matter?
A:是的,我是。那有什么關系嗎?
B: Yes, it does. Let me have your full name.
B:是的,有關系。告訴我你的全名。
A: It's David Johnson. What days do you have available?
A:我是大衛約翰遜。你哪天有空閑?
B: We have Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
B:我們周二,周四和周日有空。
A: Oh, okay. I can make it on Thursday. What time should I be in?
A:哦,好的。我可以在周四去。我應該什么時候進去?
B: Come in at 9 a.m. if you can't make it during that time, please call.
B:9點進來。如果你不能按時來,請打電話。
A: Great. I will see you this Thursday.
A:好的。我們這周四見。
B: Remember to bring your court papers. We will need to sign those.
B:記得帶上你的法庭文件。我們需要簽那些。
A: I seem to have lost them. Could I go to court to get another copy?
A:我好像已經把它們弄丟了。我可以去法庭再拿一份嗎?
B: Yes, go to the court and print them out before you come over.
B:是的,過來之前去法庭把它們打印出來。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載