10. Laundry Room Rules
10.洗衣房的規則
A: I need to wash my clothes.
A:我需要洗我的衣服。
B: As a tenant of this apartment, you have access to the washer and dryer.
B:作為這棟公寓的房客,你有權使用洗衣機和烘干機。
A: Is that so? I didn't know that.
A:是嗎?我不知道。
B: It's good that you know now.
B:你現在知道也很好。
A: Are there any laundry rules I should know about?
A:有什么我需要知道的洗衣房規則嗎?
B: Yes. There are certain hours you are allowed to use the laundry room.
B:是的。只有特定的幾個小時可以使用洗衣房。
A: What are the hours?
A:哪幾個小時?
B: You are only allowed to wash clothes from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
B:上午6點至下午10點是洗衣服時間。
A: That's good to know. Is there anything else I should know?
A:很高興知道這個規則。還有什么別的我應該知道嗎?
B: You're responsible for your belongings.
B:你要為自己的東西負責。
A: Well, that's common knowledge.
A:嗯,這是常識。
B: Also, there is no food or drink allowed in the laundry room.
B:同時,洗衣房不允許食物或飲料。
A: Thanks for going over the rules and hours with me.
A:謝謝你告訴我這些規則并陪我這么久。
B: It was my pleasure to help a fellow neighbor.
B:很高興幫助新鄰居。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載