Put your seatbelt on.
系好安全帶。
Why?
為什么?
Because it will protect you in case of an accident.
因為它會在出現事故時保護你。
But it's uncomfortable.
但那不舒服。
It's the law.
法律就是這樣規定的。
It's so much trouble.
這么麻煩。
It's common sense.
這是常識。
It's so tight that it's hard for me to breathe.
太緊了以至于我幾乎不能呼吸。
Hold your breath till we get there.
在我么到達之前屏住呼吸。
Okay, my seatbelt is on.
好的,我的安全帶系好了。
I'm glad you don't complain very much.
我很高興你沒有抱怨。
I'm ready for an accident.
我在為事故做準備。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載