I'm calling the waiter.
我正在叫服務員。
What's the matter?
怎么了?
This steak has too much fat.
這牛排有太多脂肪。
What do you want the waiter to do?
你想要服務員做什么?
Bring me a better steak.
給我一個更好的牛排。
I wouldn't do that.
我不會那樣做。
Why not?
為什么不?
They will drop the new steak on the floor, step on it, and then spit on it.
他們會把新牛排在掉地板上,用腳踩它,然后朝它吐口水。
You're crazy.
你瘋了。
Then the waiter will give you a big smile as he brings you the new steak.
然后服務員會給你一個大大的微笑,在他帶為你端上新的牛排時。
Where do you get these crazy ideas?
你從哪里得到這些瘋狂的想法?
I used to cook in a restaurant!
我過去曾在一家餐廳當廚師!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載