I'm a good card player.
我紙牌玩得很好。
Why is that?
為什么?
Because I watch the other players.
因為我觀察別的玩家。
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
People will tell you if they have a good hand.
人們會告訴你如果他們的手氣很好的話。
How do they do that?
他們怎么會那么做?
For example, a friend of mine licks his lips.
比如,我的一個朋友會舔嘴唇。
When he licks his lips, you know he has a good hand?
當他舔嘴唇時,你就知道他有好手氣?
I know he has a good hand, so I don't bet.
我知道他有好牌,所以我就不賭。
He never wins your money?
他從來不能贏你的錢?
Nope, and it drives him crazy.
不是,它使我發瘋。
He knows you can't read his mind. Maybe he thinks you're cheating.
他知道你不能讀懂她的心思。或許他認為你在撒謊。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載