Golf is a silly game.
高爾夫是一個愚蠢的游戲。
It certainly is.
它確實是。
You hit a white ball.
你擊一個白球。
And then you chase it.
然后你去追逐它。
And then you hit it again.
然后你再打一遍。
Finally, you put the ball into a hole in the ground.
最后,你把這球打進地面的洞里。
You do this 18 times, because there are 18 holes.
你這樣做了18次,因為有18個洞。
What's the point?
有什么意義呢?
How can it be fun?
它怎么有趣呢?
They pay money to play this silly game!
他們花錢玩這個游戲!
I think golfers have a mental problem.
我認為打高爾夫的人精神有問題。
I think they're nuts.
我想他們是狂熱的。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載