A: I really had a bad luck today.
A: 我今天真倒霉。
B: What happened?
B: 怎么了?
A: I had my cell phone stolen when shopping.
A: 我今天出去逛街時,手機被偷了
B: It 's really troublesome.
B: 這的確比較郁悶。
A: Yes. The cell phone itself is not so important, but the information stored in it is important. Now, I can not even remember any phone numbers to make a call.
A: 是啊,手機本身倒沒什么,關鍵是里面存的東西比較重要啊。現在我想聯系別人一下都想不起來號碼了。
B: You'd better go to the mobile phone company office to recover your number as soon as possible.
B: 我覺得你最好還是趕快去移動營業大廳,辦理補卡手續。
A: Well, first I have to buy another cell phone. Spend money again!
A: 嗯,我還得先去買個手機回來,又要花錢了。
B: Ha-ha, the new one will come only after the old one leaves.
B: 呵呵,舊的不去,新的不來嘛。
A: And the trouble also comes.
A: 麻煩也跟著一塊兒來了。
B: Just be careful to be out in future.
B: 以后出去時小心點吧。
A: You are right. Thieves are a real problem now.
A: 是啊,現在這些小偷真是個問題。