Unit 19 At the pharmacy
第19課 在藥房
P: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?
藥劑師:先生,午安。我能為您服務嗎?
C: I'd like to get this prescription filled.
病患:我要配這張處方。
P: No problem Please wait a minute. ( She goes to the back for a few minutes. ) Here is your medicine, sir. Take two tablets after each meal and once before bed.
藥劑師:沒問題,請等一下。(她到后面幾分種。)先生,這是您的藥,每餐飯后和睡前各吃兩顆。
C: Thanks. Do you sell aspirin here?
病患:謝謝。你們這里賣阿司匹林嗎?
P: Yes, our over-the-counter medicine is over there on that shelf.
藥劑師:有的,我們不需要醫師處方的藥就在那邊的架上。
C: Oh, I see it. Do you have multi-vitamins?
病患:唔,我看看。你們有多種維生素嗎?
P: Yes, right over here.
藥劑師:有的,就在這里。
( The customer gets the aspirin and vitamins. )
(病患拿了阿司匹林和維生素。)
P: That'll be $16.00.
藥劑師:一共16元。
C: Here's a twenty.
病患:這是20元。
P: Here's your change. Thank you.
藥劑師:這是找您的零錢,謝謝。