1.Didn't you find my passport on the ground?
你在地上有沒有看到我的護照?
2.Don't you have my passport here?
你有沒有拿過我的護照?
3.If you find it,please let me know.
如果你找到了,請告訴我。
4.I can't find my passport I left in my room.
我的護照放在房間里找不到了。
5.Did the maid take it by mistake?
是不是女侍者拿錯了呢?
6.Where do I have to go to have it reissued?
我必須到哪里去重新申請?
7.You have to visit the consulate or embassy.
你必須到領事館或大使館去。
8.Is it located in this town?
它在市區內嗎?
9.Did you inform the police of it?
你把這件事告訴警察了嗎?
10.Please tell us how the matter was when you had it stolen.
請告訴我你的護照被偷究竟是怎么一回事?
11.I don't know whether I lost or it's stolen.
我不知道究竟是掉了,還是被偷了。
12.Maybe I left it somewhere.
也許我掉在某處了。
13.I don't know where it was.
我不知道它掉在何處。
14.I'm afraid I left it in the taxi.
我怕它是掉在出租車里了。
15.Please contact the taxi company.
請和出租車公司聯系。
16.I don't remember my passport number.
我忘了護照上的號碼。
17.Please report the loss of passport.
請申報護照遺失。
18.Is there any place to have my picture soon?
有地方可以拍快照嗎?
19.Must I go to the immigration control office?
我必須要到入境管理處嗎?
20.Please tell it to the consulate soon after you reported to the police.
在你向警察局報告之后,請立刻向領事館備案。
21.What is the phone-number of the consulate?
領事館的電話號碼是多少?
22.Will you reissue my passport for I've lost it?
請你為我重新申請護照因為我把它遺失了。
23.Please connect me to the person in charge.
請幫我和負責人聯系。
24.Please someone who speaks Chinese.
請會說中文的人來。
1.I can't find my purse.
我找不到錢包。
2.Please return to the hotel because I lost money on the way.
請轉回旅館,因為途中我遺失了錢。
3.Is there any police station near here?
附近有警察局嗎?
4.A traveler's check and cash were in it.
里面有旅行支票和現金。
5.It contained about two hundred dollars.
里面約有兩百元。
6.When I was going to pay the taxi driver,I couldn't find the purse.
當我要拿錢給出租車司機時,我就找不到錢包了。
7.I found when I tried to get a ticket at the zoo.
當我在動物園里想要買票時發現錢包沒了。
8.It seems I lost it on the way to the zoo.
我好像把它遺失在去動物園的途中。
9.I don't remember the name of the taxi company.
我忘記了是哪一家出租車公司。
10.I took a yellow cab.
我搭的是一輛黃色出租車。
11.About what time did you find you lost it?
大約什么時候你發現遺失了錢包。
12.Between nine and eleven in the morning.
早上九點到十一點之間。
13.There was all of my money in it.
我所有的錢都在里面。
14.Please lend me some as I don't have a taxi fare.
我付不出車資,請借給我一些。
15.My friend is in the same hotel so I can borrow the money.
我的朋友也住在同一個旅館里,我可以借到錢。
16.I want to report the loss of my traveler's check.
我的旅行支票不見了,我要報失。
17.Can I have it reissued by tomorrow?
我可以在明天之前就申請嗎?
18.What shall I do to get a remittance from Shanghai?
要從上海匯款過來應該辦什么手續?
19.Will you lend me some money until I borrow some from my friend?
請你借我一些錢,一直到我向朋友借到錢為止。