按摩服務
我想要按摩服務。
A: I want some massage service.
我想要按摩服務。
B:What kind of massage would you like: a body massage, a point massage, or a foot massage.
您想要什么按摩:全身按摩,穴位按摩,還是足底按摩?
同類問句:
What is a point massage?
什么是穴位按摩?
Point massage is a typical Chinese-style massage. According to Chinese medicinal theory, there are certain points all over one's body. These points are connected by a certain system within the body. Each point represents a certain body organ. For instance, this point on the leg represents the stomach. When the points are massaged, the corresponding organ will feel relaxed or better. if it is hurt.
穴位按摩是典型的中國式按摩。根據中醫的理論,人的身體遍布了穴位。穴位在人的身體內部是由某 種系統連接著。每個穴位代表了身體的某個器官。比如,腿上的這個穴位代表了胃。當這個穴位被按
摩時,相應的器官就會感到放松,或如果感覺疼就能感到舒暢。
It sounds fantastic. Does it hurt?
聽起來非常奇妙。按摩時痛嗎?
It doesn't hurt. But, when the point is pressed, you might feel sore a little bit.
不痛。但是,當按摩穴位時,您會感到有點酸。
How much is point massage?
穴位按摩多少錢?
200 Yuan(RMB), 45 minutes.
人民幣200元,45分鐘。
稍等一下
請您在那邊的沙發上的等好嗎?
A: Hi, I want to have a perm.
你好,我要燙頭發。
B: Would you please wait at the sofa over there? We will attend to you after we have finished with our other customers.
請您在那邊的沙發上的等好嗎?等我們給先來的顧客做完后,就會給您做。
同類問句:
I'm sorry, but would you mind waiting? We're awfully busy right now.
對不起,您介意等一下嗎?我們現在正忙著。
No, of course not. Do you have today's newspaper or latest magazine?
不,當然不介意。你們有今天的報紙或者近期的雜志嗎?
No. But you can watch TV, there's good performance on it.
沒有。但您可以看看電視,有好節目呢。