38.Traffic accident
交通事故
Useful Expressions
常用語句
1.Call the police,please.
請打電話給警察。
2.Call a doctor for us,please.
請替我們叫醫生。
3.Can you tell me where the police station is?
請你告訴我派出所在哪里好嗎?
4.Do you mind phoning this insurance company?
請你打電話給保險公司好嗎?
5.I have to inform the rent-a-car company of this accident.
我必須把這個車禍的事通知租車公司。
6.May I have the certificate of accident.
我需要肇事證明書嗎?
7.I was in a traffic accident near the park.
我是在公園附近發生車禍的。
8.How long does he have to stay in the hospital?
他要住醫院多久呢?
9.Is she in a critical condition?
她的傷勢危急嗎?
10.Should I notify the Chinese Embassy?
我要通知中國大使館嗎?
11.It wasn't my fault.
這不是我的錯誤。
Practical Conversation
實用會話
A:Hello.Is this ABC Rent-a-car Company?
喂,你是ABC租車公司嗎?
B:Yes,speaking.May I help you?
是的,我是,我能為你效勞嗎?
A:This morning we rented a car and we are on the way to Niagara Falls.I'm afraid we have a car accident near the border.
我們是今天早上租的車,我們去尼亞加拉瀑布的途中靠近邊界上發生車禍。
B:That's too bad.What kind of accident is it?Are you all right?
那太不幸了,什么車禍呢?你還好嗎?
A:I'm all right,but my friend is seriously injured.Will you call an ambulance and the police?
我還好,但我的朋友受了重傷,請你打電話給警察和叫輛救護車來好嗎?
B:OK.I'll do it right away,but tell me how it happened.
好的,我立刻就辦,但告訴我是怎樣發生的。
A:I ran into the guardrail when I turned to the left.
當我左轉時撞到護攔了。