29.I was nicely taken in.
我樂意接受。
Useful Expressions
常用語句
1.We had only 2 glasses of dry martini each!
我們每人只喝兩杯干的馬丁尼!
2.It's too expensive,unbelievbale!
這是太昂貴了,無法令人信服!
3.Please make it cheaper.I don't have such a lot of money.
請便宜些,我沒有這么多錢。
4.This is all I have.
這是我全部的錢。
5.I put my money in safety deposit box.
我把錢存放在保險箱內了。
6.Would you come to the hotel with me?
請你和我到飯店去好嗎?
7.I'll pay,but give me special price,please.
我會馬上付款,但要給我特價。
8.Will you call the police?
請你打電話給警察好嗎?
9.May I have the check,please?
我可以檢查一下嗎?
10.This isn't what I ordered.
這個不是我訂的。
11.How much is my share?
我這一份多少錢呢?
Practical Conversation
實用會話
A:You are from Japan,aren't you?
你是從日本來的,不是嗎?
B:Oh,yes.
啊,是的。
A:I love Japan a lot.
我很愛日本。
B:I'm glad to hear that.
聽到你這樣說我很高興。
A:Let's go to another place where my friend is working.Let my pay here.
讓我們去找我朋友工作的地方,這里我來請客。
B:Thank you.I'll pay next,then.
謝謝你,那么下次我請客。
A:Oh,I must be going now.It was nice talking with you.
啊,現在我要走了,跟你聊得很愉快。
B:Check,please.
請結帳。
A:500 U.S. dollars.
500美元。
B:No kidding!We had only 5 bottle of beer.
不是開玩笑吧!我們只喝了5瓶啤酒。
A:You had champagne for the girls.
你為女孩子喝了香檳酒。