Mr.Gates's office.
蓋茨先生辦公室。
Hello,Betty.This is Reception.Mr.Smith is here for his appointment.
您好,貝蒂。這里是接待處,史密斯先生來赴約。
Oh,yes.Mary.Mr.Gates's expecting him.He's in Room 9 on the first floor.
瑪麗啊,蓋茨先生正在等他。他在一樓9號房。
Thanks,Mr.Smith,would you please go up to Room 9 on the first floor.Mr Gates's expecting you.
謝謝,史密斯先生,請您去一樓9號房,蓋茨先生正在等您。
Room 9 on the first floor.
一樓9號房。
That's right.You can use lift.
對,你可以乘電梯上去。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Good morning.
早上好。
Good morning.Mr.Wang.How are you?
早上好。王先生,您好嗎?
I'm fine,thanks,and you?
很好,謝謝,您呢?
Oh,busy as usual.Do you want to see Mr.William?
象平常一樣忙。您要見威廉先生嗎?
Yes,please.
是的,麻煩你。
Do you have an appointment?
您預約了嗎?
Er...No,I haven't.You see,I only arrived in the country this morning.
還沒呢,你看,我今天早上才抵達這個國家。
Well,I know he's busy at the moment,but I'll ask his secretary when he'll be free.Please sit down.
他此刻正忙著,但我可以問他的秘書他是否有空。請坐。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Mr.William office.
威廉先生辦公室。
Oh,hello,Larry.It's reception I have Mr.Wang here.
您好,拉莉,我是接待處。王先生在這兒。
He doesn't have an appointment but would like to see Mr.William.When will he be free?
他沒有預約,但他想見威廉先生。他什么時候有空?
Let me see...Well,Hmmmm,he'll be free about 12:30.Can Mr.Wang wait?
讓我想想。他將在12:30左右有空,王先生能等嗎?
Mr.William will be free about half past twelve.Can you wait?
威廉先生將在12:30左右有空,王先生您能等嗎?
What's the time now?
現在幾點?
It's nearly 12:00.
大約12點。
Oh that's fine,I'll wait.
那好,我會等。
(To Larry)Larry,Mr.Wang will wait.
(對拉莉)拉莉,王先生會等。
Right.I'll fetch him when Mr.William is free.
好,當威廉先生有空時,我會去叫他。
Thank you.(Replaces phone,To Mr.Wang)He'll come and fetch you later.
謝謝,(掛電話,對王先生)她會待會兒找你。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Where are you staying,Mr.Wang?
您在哪兒等,王先生?
At the Plaza.
在廣場。
The Plaza?
廣場?
Yes,I usually stay there.
是的,通常我都在那兒。
So,Frank,what do you think of my chances?
那么,弗郎克,你看我能獲得這個職位嗎?
Well,Lucy,it is above me.This is a decision that will be made by the general manager.
呃,露茜,這事不能由我做主,要由總經理來決定。
yes,I know that.but I know that your opinion counts.I'm up to the job.
是的,我明白。但我知道你的話的分量。我能擔任這個職務。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Look,What I'm good at is working with outside people,and getting people to attend the programs.
你瞧,我擅長和外界人士合作,爭取別人參加這個項目。
I don't think someone else can do better that I can.
我認為別人不一定比我做得更好。
Please begin by introducing yourself!
你就從介紹你自己開始吧!
What do you want to know about me?
你想知道我一些什么?