14.The red lamp on the phone is going on and off.
電話上的紅燈在閃。
Useful Expressions
常用語句
1.What is this red lamp for?
這個紅燈是做什么用的呢?
2.Red light is flashing and do I have any message?
紅燈正在閃,有我的口信嗎?
3.Is there any message from somebody?
有人留有口信嗎?
4.Will you deliver my message to my room?
請你把我的口信送到我房間來好嗎?
5.I'm coming down in a minute to pick up my message.
我馬上下來取我的口信。
6.Let me leave my message to my friend who is coming to this hotel at 8 p.m.
讓我把口信留下,我的朋友8點鐘要到本飯店來。
7.The air-conditioning isn't working.
空調出故障了。
8.It's too hot.Could you tell me how to adjust the temperature?
天氣太熱,請你告訴我怎樣調整溫度好嗎?
Practical Conversation
實用會話
A:Hello.This is room 1205.Our message lamp is flasing.
喂,我是1205號房間,我們的信號燈一直在閃。
B:Hold on a minute,please.
請等一會兒。
A:Thank you.
謝謝你。
B:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.Mr.Jones needs a telephone call from you.
抱歉,讓你久等了,瓊斯先生要你打電話給他。
A:Would you bring the message to my room?
請你把口信送到我房間來好嗎?
B:I'm afraid we have nobody available at the moment.
我恐怕我們現在沒有人空閑。
A:Then I'll come down and pick up the message immediately.
那么,我馬上下來拿口信。
B:OK.We wait for you.
好的,我們等候你。