8.We can not find our reserved car.
我們找不到預約的汽車。
Useful Expressions
常用語句
1.Where is the taxi stand?
出租車停車站在哪里?
2.Where is the pay phone?
公用電話在哪里?
3.Where is the limousine bus going downtown?
到城市中心去的小巴士在哪里?
4.How much does it cost to get to the downtown area?
到城市中心去要多少錢呢?
5.May I board the bus?
我可以搭巴士嗎?
6.Here,I have my confirmation slip.
這就是我的確認單。
Practical Conversation
實用會話
A:Hello,is this the ABC Company?
喂,這是ABC公司嗎?
B:Yes.May I help you?
是的,我能為你服務嗎?
A:We have just arrived from Tokyo and we've been looking for our reserved car of your company all over,but we cannot find it.
我們剛從東京來的,我們一直在尋找向貴公司預約好的汽車,但我們都找不到。
B:What is your reservation number?
請問你的預約號碼好嗎?
A:Our reservation number is J-221.
我們的預約號碼是J-221號。
B:Let me see.Oh,yes.We have your reservation number.
請讓我看一下,啊,是的。我們有你的預約號碼。
A:You mean you haven't arranged any car.
你的意思是你們沒有安排任何車。
B:I'm sorry to say "No."
很抱歉,“沒有”。
A:Here,I'll take a taxi instead.How do you refund us?
我改坐出租車,你們怎樣退還錢給我們呢?