日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 商務職場 > 實用商務英語會話 > 正文

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景19:貨物裝運

編輯:alice ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

運到之貨狀況良好。

Are you satisfied with this shipment?

您對第一批貨感到滿意嗎?

Please Take care of future shipments.

請多加注意今后裝運的貨物。

We regret we can't ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我們不能按你們的要求裝船。

We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Tianjin.

我們將派船只在天津裝運。

There is an over-shipment,which is not allowed.

貨物多裝了這是不能允許的。

Can we have a short-ship?

我們可以少裝嗎?

The goods are all ready for shipment.

貨物已經準備好,待裝運。

Many can get preferential duty rates of the U.S.A.

許多能獲得美國的優惠生產率。

The cargo has been shipped on board.

貨已裝上輪船。

We wish it in bulk.

我們希望其散裝。

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong,we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。

The facilities for shipping goods have changed a lot.

裝運條件已大大改善了。

Can our order of products be shipped as soon as possible?

我們訂的產品能盡快裝運嗎?

We must speed shipment.

我們必須加速裝船。

Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

你們能否加快裝運?

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?

We wish a timely delivery.

我們希望及時交貨。

We can advance the time of delivery.

我們能把交貨期提前。

Can you ensure a prompt delivery of the goods?

你可以確保即期交貨嗎?

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你們能不能設法提前交貨?

They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他們就禮花的裝運期間問題進行了談判。

The time of shipment cannot be fixed.

交貨期還沒定下來。

Tell us a definite date of shipment.

告訴我們確切的裝船日期。

Can you effect shipment of the order at once?

您看這批貨能馬上裝運嗎?

Is it possible to effect shipment at once?

能不能馬上裝船?

I want the goods to be delivered at once.

我希望你們能馬上發貨。

How many weeks it will take altogether before the goods can reach our retailers after shipment?

從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要幾個星期?

We can effect shipment in December.

我們在今年12月交貨。

We assure you that shipment will be made soon.

請您放心,我們不久交貨。

You expect us to make delivery in less than 2 month.

我們希望您在不到2個月的時間內交貨。

I'm terribly sorry about late shipment.

我非常抱歉貨物遲交了。

It's better to designate Port x as the loading port.

在X港裝貨比較合適。

Both sides hold a discussion on the loading port.

雙方就裝運港問題進行了洽談。

We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我們最好能就裝運港問題簡短地談一談。

You may choose Port y as port of shipment.

你可以選擇Y港作為交貨港。

How about shipping them from Port x instead of Port y?

把Y港改為X港交貨怎么樣?

You insist that Port x is the loading port,right?

您堅持把X港定為裝運港,對嗎?

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我們總希望用較大的港口作為裝運港。

We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is the biggest.

我們希望把上海定為裝運港,因為它最大。

It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from x to y.

將裝運港由X改為Y對我們來說問題不大。

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr.Smith.

他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見。

What's your unloading port please?

你們的卸貨港定在哪里?

Do you think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London?

你認為把倫敦作為中國茶葉的卸貨港合適嗎?

We'd like to appoint x as the unloading port.

我們選擇X作為卸貨港。

There are more sailings at Shanghai,so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

因為上海的船次多,我們把這里定為卸貨港。

It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把貨卸在漢堡不太合適。

Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?

您不認為在悉尼轉船太麻煩了嗎?

Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?

您是不是想把貨物由香港轉至澳門?

We have been able to transship cargoes at Hong Kong.

我們能在香港轉貨。

Sometimes,we have to make a transshipment.

有時我們不得不轉船。

There are risks of damage to the goods during transshipment.

在轉船期間有貨物被損壞的風險。

All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price.

所有的轉運費用都包括在到岸價格里面了。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允許分批裝運。

I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted.

我聽說不允許分批裝運。

Transshipment is(not) allowed.

(不)準許轉船。

In case of transshipment,we have to pay extra transportation charges.

貨物如果轉運,我們得多付運費。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
cargo ['kɑ:gəu]

想一想再看

n. 貨物,船貨

 
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使確信,使放心,確保

聯想記憶
transport [træns'pɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. 運輸、運輸工具;(常用復數)強烈的情緒(狂喜或狂怒

聯想記憶
promptly [prɔmptli]

想一想再看

adv. 敏捷地,迅速地

 
bulk [bʌlk]

想一想再看

n. 體積,容積,大批,大塊,大部分
vt.

聯想記憶
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 遞送,交付,分娩

 
hasten ['heisn]

想一想再看

v. 催促,趕快,急忙

聯想記憶
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,適度的,通情達理的

 
definite ['definit]

想一想再看

adj. 明確的,確切的,有把握的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 我的漂亮的朋友| 许颖| 高钧贤| 在线播放国内自拍情侣酒店| 死神来了6绝命终结站| 强好案电影| 非法制裁| 丰崎爱生| 范冰冰激情片段| 飞越情海| 香谱七十二图解| 免费观看淫www视频| 现代短诗繁星| 哥哥回来了 电影| 数码宝贝第三部| 尼基塔 电影| 在线高清毛片免费播放网站| 花煞| 凤凰卫视节目表| 胡晶| 易烊千玺个人简历资料| 家庭伦理视频| 我姥爷1945之绝命枪演员表| 采茶舞曲民乐合奏| a kite| 明天属于我们第一季法剧完整版| 房斌| 丁丁历险记电影| 循环小数除法50道| 夜店 电影| 建设工程价款结算暂行办法| 视频 | vk| 子宫在肚子的哪个位置| x档案第二季| 韶山行研学心得体会| 大石桥联盟| 松岛菜菜子| 黄婉伶| 电影《真爱如血》免费播放| 卧虎演员表| 新红楼梦惊艳版|