UNIT6 Society
第六單元 社會
Part3 Live and Marriage
第3部分 戀愛與結婚
Dialogue 1
會話1
A: Did you see that babe over there? I'm dating with her.
A: 看見那邊那個美女沒有? 我正在跟她約會呢?
B: Man, do you know whom you are dating with? It's my sister. You are pulling my legs, aren't you?
B: 老兄,你知道你在和誰約會嗎? 她是我妹妹。你是不是在跟我開玩笑?
A: No, I'm not. She'll go to see my parents with me today.
A: 不,我沒和你鬧著玩。今天她要和我一起去見我的父母。
B: It sounds you are going steady. Anyhow, you've made a good choice. Congratulations!
B: 這么說你倆快定下來了。行啊,你的眼力不錯啊。祝賀你!
Dialogue 2
會話2
A: Mary, I'm really sorry I missed our date the other night. I didn't do it on purpose. Something unexpected came up and I couldn't make it.
A: 瑪麗,真是對不起,我那天晚上失約了,我不是故意的。發生了些意想不到的事情,我實在是不得已啊。
B: I've heard it a thousand times. Can't you make up something new?
B: 我都聽了有一千遍了,你能不能弄點兒新的理由?
A: I really didn't mean it. I...I...just...couldn't help it.
A: 我真的不是故意的。我···我···實在···是沒辦法啊。
B: Forget it.
B: 算了算了。
A: Mary, you know, I love you so much.I need you so much. I can't live without you. Will you marry me?
A: 瑪麗,你知道我是多么愛你。我多么需要你。離開你我真的無法生活。你愿意嫁給我嗎?
B: What on earth are you talking about? How many times do I have to tell you I don't love you and I don't want to marry you. Period!
B: 你到底在說些什么呀? 你到底要我說多少遍呢? 我不愛你,也不想嫁給你,別再說了!