Taking a Subway乘坐地鐵
Irene: Dad, hurry! The train is coming!
艾琳:爸爸,快點!車來了!
Dad: Don't rush, behave yourself please! Let the people get off first
爸爸:不要跑,規矩點!讓他們先下來。
Irene: Ah. there are so many people. What if the train gets full before we could get in?
艾琳:啊,這么多人。要是我們還沒上去車就滿了怎么辦?
Dad: But if we all pushed our way in, nobody could get off, and nobody could get in either.
爸爸:但如果我們都往里擠,就沒人能下得了車,也沒人能上去了。
Irene: The next station is Dongdan. How many stops are there to Xidan station?
艾琳:下一站是東單。到西單還有幾站?
Dad: There are four more stops.
爸爸:還有四站。
Irene: Oh. my God!
艾琳:噢,我的天哪!
Dad: What's wrong? You are like a little monkey on pins and needles!
爸爸:怎么啦?你像個如坐針氈的小猴子似的!
Irene: I need to use the rest room. Is there a rest room on the train?
艾琳:我要上廁所。車上有廁所嗎?
Dad: No, not on the train. but in the station.
爸爸:車上沒有,不過地鐵站里有。
Irene: Oh, I'm praying the subway will get there as fast as possible.
艾琳:哦,保佑列車快點兒到站吧。