Taking a Bus乘坐公交車
Linda: Dad, do you know which bus we should take?
琳達:爸爸,你知道我們該坐哪路車嗎?
Dad: Er, let me check the bus guide first.
爸爸:呃,讓我先看一下公交車指南。
Linda: Be quick. please!
琳達:快點吧!
Dad: Why can't I find the bus your mother told me yesterday?
爸爸:為什么我沒看見你媽媽昨天跟我說的那路公交車呢?
Linda: Mom told you the directions three times.
琳達:媽媽跟你說了三遍公交路線。
Dad: But I was watching American I dol at that time. And it was a really good one. I thLnk that guy will win the whole show this time around. He's awesome.
爸爸:但那個時候我正在看《美國偶像》呢。多精彩啊。我覺得那個人這次會得大獎的,他真的很不錯。
Linda: We need to ask someone.
琳達:我們得找個人問一下。
( Here comes Bus 29. )
(29路車來了)
Dad: Excuse me? Does this bus go to Xidan Book Building?
爸爸:勞駕,請問這車到西單圖書大廈嗎?
Conductor: No. it doesn't. You need to take Bus 52.
售票員:不到。你應該坐52路。
Dad: I see. thanks. Oops! ( after a while ) The Bus 52 is coming. Linda. come ono ! Let's go.
爸爸:我知道了,謝謝。唔!(過了一會兒)52路車來了,琳達,快!我們走了。