A:Doctor,I've been suffering from insomnia recently
大夫,我近來一直失眠,
and that makes me feel rather depressed.
這讓我十分沮喪.
B:How long has this been going on?
這種情況有多久了?
A:Ever since the start of the Olympic Games.
自從奧運會開始以來.
B:Then you must be an athlete.
那么,你一定是一名運動員了.
A:Yes,I'm an athlete.I like everything in Beijing
是的,我是田徑運動員,我喜歡北京的一切.
The only thing that worries me is the game.
唯一令我感到不安的是比賽.
B:I can understand. As an athlete,you want to get the best result,
我能理解,作為一名運動員,你想取得最佳成績,
so you are under a great pressure
所以你壓力很大,
which has made you rather nervous and you can't fall asleep.
這使你十分緊張,而且失眠.
A:What should I do?
我該怎么辦?
B:I can give you some medicine to help you sleep better.
我可以給你開些藥,讓你晚上睡得好點兒.
But a more important thing is to overcome your nervousness.
但更重要的是你要克服緊張情緒.
Don't you remember the sayingFriendship First Competition Second?'
難道你不記得'友誼第一,比賽第二'這句話了嗎?
So forget your worries
忘記你的煩惱吧.
A:What you have said makes me feel much better now,Doctor.
大夫,你的一番話令我感到好多了.
I think I can sleep well tonight.Thank you very much.
我覺得今晚能睡個好覺了.謝謝.
B:Good luck.
祝你好運.