祝賀 Congratulations
◆ 祝賀你…Congratulations on...
◆ 愿你…I wish you...
◆ 請允許我舉杯祝愿…
Allow me to propose a toast to...
◆ 祝您…May you...
抱怨 Complaints
◆ 我能和您談談嗎?
May I have a word with you?
◆ 我不想說,但這是非吸煙區。
I hate to bring this up,but this is a non-smoking area.
◆ 真是煩人。
It's most irritating/annoying.
◆ 你介意…嗎?
Would you mind (doing)...?
◆ …會讓我發瘋。
...is driving me crazy.
邀請 Invitations
◆ 和我一起…好嗎?
Would you like to join me...?
◆ 你有時間…嗎?
Are you free for...?
◆ 如果你能來,我會非常高興。
I'd be very happy if you could come.
◆ 我是想去,可是…
I'd like to go,but I am afraid that...
◆ 我很樂意接受你的邀請。
I'd be delighted to accept your invitation.
贊成 Agreements
◆ 我完全同意。I can't agree more.
◆ 這主意太好了。That's an excellent idea.
◆ 我就是那么打算的。
That's just what is on my mind.
◆ 我完全同意。I am all over that.
◆ 很有道理。That makes sense.
反對 Disagreement
◆ 我不這么認為。
No,I don't think so.
◆ 我不同意你的說法。
I am afraid I can't agree with you.
◆ 我不同意。
I'm not in favor of...
◆ 我才不信呢。I rather doubt it.
提醒 Reminder
◆ 你沒有忘記…吧?
You haven't forgotten about...,have you?
◆ 我想提醒您…
I hope you won't mind me reminding you...
◆ 記住…Remember to...
◆ 我要提醒你…
I think I should remind you that...
無奈 Resignation
◆ 我們也無能為力。
There is nothing we can do.
◆ 那我們只能將就…
It seems that we have to...
◆ 我只好聽從安排了。
I've become reconciled to the arrangement.
◆ 只好如此。That's the way it is.
意愿 Willingness
◆ 好的。Sure.
◆ 沒問題。No problem.
◆ 希望如此。I hope so.
◆ 我想…I feel like doing...
◆ 我很愿意,前提是…
I am perfectly willing,provided that...