洗熨服務
噢,順便問一下,你們有洗熨服務嗎?
A:Thank you. Oh, by the way, do you also deal with laundry?
謝謝。噢, 順便問一下,你們有洗熨服務嗎?
B:Yes, madam.有的,夫人。
同類問句:
I have some shirts that need laundering, and I'd like my suit pressed.
我有一些襯衫要洗,還有西裝要燙。
I'd like my overcoat dry-cleaned and my shirts need laundering, and my suit needs to be pressed.
我的大衣要干洗,襯衫需要洗一洗,西裝要熨一下。
干洗衣服
我有一件衣服需要干洗。
A: Guest Room Services. Can I help you?
房務部。要我幫忙嗎?
B: Hello. Yes, I hope so. I have a dress that needs dry cleaning. I spit some wine on it and I need to wear it this evening.
喂,是的。我有一件衣服需要干洗。我把酒濺在衣服上了,可是我今晚要穿的。
同類問句:
I have some shirts that need laundering, and I'd like my suit pressed.
我有幾件衣服要洗,我的西服也需要熨一下。
Mm, we can have it dry cleaned and back to you in one hour. Is that early madam?
我們可以干洗,一小時后給您送去。那樣來得及嗎,夫人?
Oh yes, we're not leaving until 7:30.
噢,來得及。我們7點半才走。
I'll send someone up in the next five minutes to pick up the dress madam.
5分鐘之內我派人來取衣服,夫人。