1.Have you ever worked as a typist?
你做過打字員嗎?
2.What were you responsible for?
你的工作職責是什么?
3.Where did you work in the past?
過去你在哪兒工作?
4.I learned to be patient, professional and gained a lot of experience of direct sales.
我學會了做事要耐心、專業,也積累了很多直銷經驗。
5.I used to be a secretary in an advertising company.
我以前在一家廣告公司做過秘書。
6.I was mainly responsible for typing files,answering phones and arranging appointments.
我的主要職責是打文件,接電話和安排預約。
7.For the past 5 years, I have been in an Ericsson (China) Communication Co, Ltd.
過去5年我在愛立信(中國)通信有限公司。
8.My title was Project Manager, there were almost 100 people under my supervision.
我的頭銜是項目經理,手下有100人左右。
9.I have been there for 3 years.
我在那里工作了3年。
10.I have no experience,but I am anxious to learn and I am a quick learner.
我沒有經驗,但是我喜歡學習也善于學習。
Dialogue 1
對話 1
A: Did you have any working experience during college?
A: 大學時你有什么工作經驗嗎?
B: Yes, I did some part-time jobs such as English tutor, salesman, and model.
B: 有,我做過一些兼職工作,比如當英語家教老師、營銷員和模特。
A: 你從兼職工作中收獲了什么?
B: I learned to be patient, professional and gained a lol of experience of direct sales.
B: 我學會了做事要耐心、專業,也積累了很多直銷經驗。
dialogue 2
對話 2
A: Where did you work in the past?
A: 過去你在哪兒工作?
B: For the past 5 years, I have been in an Ericsson ( China ) Communication Co, Ltd.
B: 過去5年我在愛立信(中國)通信有限公司.
A: What's your title in the company?
A: 你的頭銜是什么?
B: My title was Project Manager. There were almost 100 people under my supervision.
B: 我的頭銜是項目經理,手下有100人左右。