查看有無空房
我查一下有沒有空房。
A: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies? 我想訂一個房間,5月2號到4號,請問你們還有空房嗎?
B: Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.請稍等,我查一下有沒有空房。
同類問句:
Please wait a moment. I will check it.請稍等,我看看有沒有空房。
I'll contact the Front Desk and see if there is a room available.我與前臺聯系一下,看看有沒有空房。
Could you hold the line please, I’ll check the room availability...
請別掛電話,我來查查有沒有空房……
預定已滿
對不起,我們已經客滿了。
A: Have you any vacant (spare) room in the hotel? 旅館有空余房間嗎?
B: Sorrywe have no vacant (spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.對不起,我們已經客滿了。但是我酉以介紹您去東方飯店,那里有空余的房間。
同類問句:
I'm sorry, sir. We are fully booked on that day. 對不起,先生,我們那天的房間已經訂滿。
I'm sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy. 對不起,先生。我們巳經客滿,沒有空房間。
We don't have any vacancies for that day.那天我們沒有空房了。