1.How many people are hired here each year?
貴公司每年招聘多少人?
2.How many candidates do you choose for the first round?
多少應聘者能參加第一輪面試?
3.How many employees are you going to hire in campus recruitment?
你們打算在校園招聘中招多少新員工?
4.Can I have the chance to go to the final round of interview?
我有機會進人最后一輪面試嗎?
5.Normally, about 60 people. But it may depend.
通常約60人,但是也視情況而定。
6.About 20% of them come from other countries and the others are employed from domestic universities and colleges.
他們大約20%是外國雇員,其余的是從國內大學或學院招聘來的。
7.I have chosen 15 candidates ;the first round interview is tomorrow.
我選了15個人,明天先進行初試。
8.We'll choose the 4 best candidates and have them come back for a second interview.
我們將挑4個最好的,請他們過來復試。
9.We need to recruit 10 technicians in the sales department.
我們需要為市場部招聘10名技師。
10.We hope to find at least 20, but it is flexible.
我們希望最少招聘20個人,但是人數是靈活的。
Dialogue 1
對話一
A:How many undergraduates are hired here each year?
A: 貴公司毎年招聘多少本科生呢?
B: Normally, about 60 people. But it may depend.
B:通常約60人,但是也視情況而定。
A: I see. What kind of backgrounds does the staff have?
A: 我明內了:職員們都有著怎樣的背景?
B: About 20% of them come from other countries and the others are employed from domestic universities and colleges.
B:他們大約20%是外國雇員,其余的是從國內大學或學院招聘來的。
Dialogue 2
對話二
A:How many candidates do you choose for the first round?
A:第一輪面試會有多少人參加?
B: I have chosen 15 candidates. The first round interview is tomorrow.
B:我選了15個應聘的人明天先進行初試。
A: The first round?
A:初試?
B: Right. We ll choose the 4 best candidates and have them come back for a second interview. The top one of them will be the one we will hire.
B:是的,我們將挑4個最好的,請他們過來復試。我們會聘用最好的那個人。