How do you want to send this package?
您想怎么寄這個包裹?
Would you like to send the parcel by airmail?
您想用空運方式寄這個包裹嗎?
Do you want to send this package to America?
您是要把這個包裹寄到美國嗎?
What does this parcel contain?
包裹里面裝的是什么?
Please fill out this parcel slip.
請填一下這張包裹單。
You need a box to send these toys.
您需要一個箱子來寄這些玩具。
I'm afraid it won't do. You have to repackage it.
這樣恐怕不行,您得重新包裝。
Do you want it insured?
您要保價嗎?
Please check it here with this receipt within 6 months if the recipient doesn't receive it,
如果收件人沒有收到包裹,請在6個月內毫著這張回執單來查詢。
May I help you?
Parcel Service
包裹業務
有什么需要幫忙的嗎?
Yes. I want to send this package.
有。我想寄這個包裹。
Where to?
往哪兒寄?
Xi'an.
西安。
What does it contain?
里面裝的是什么?
There are some books and clothes.
一些書和衣服。
Please open it. I need to check.
請把它打開。我需要檢查。
Sure.
行。
How would you like to send it?
您想怎么寄?
I'd like to send it by airmail.
寄空運。
Please fill out this parcel slip.
請填一下這張包裹單。
Okay.
好的。
Here is the parcel slip.
給你包裹單。
Okay, ma'am. Do you want it insured?
好的,女士。您要保價嗎?
Yes. For 300 RMB.
要保價。保300元。
Could you please put your package on the scales?
您能把包裹放到秤上嗎?
Sure.
可以。
You forgot to write the return address on the package.
您忘記在包裹上寫上回郵地址了。
Oh, sorry. I'll write it at once... Okay, it's done.
哦,抱歉。我馬上就寫…好了,寫完了。
It's 36 RMB in all including 3 RMB premium.
總共是36元,包括3元保險費。
Here you go.
給你。
Here is your receipt.
這是您的收據。
Thank you.
謝謝。