I love my work and always give each project 100%, if not 110%.
我熱愛我的工作,不管哪個項目我都投入百分之百的精力,甚至更多。
So when I don't feel others are giving their best, I find it a little frustrating.
因此,如果我覺得其 他人沒有盡全力,我會感到有點沮喪。
I prefer to see a project through from start to finish,
我喜歡從頭至尾參與一個項目,
so I sometimes find it a little frustrating to work a single component and not have something to contribute to all the important aspects of a project.
因此如果只參與其中一部分, 或是覺得自己對項目的核心部 分沒有貢獻時,有事會有些失落。
Sometimes I have a hard time saying no to people, and I end up taking on more than my fair share of the work.
有時候我不太會拒絕,所以做的事情常常比別人多。
I had a tendency to turn in my expense reports late.
以前我的費用報表總是遲交。
One day my boss sat me down and explained the problems that had caused the accounting department.
有一天,上司叫我坐下來,并向我說明我遲交報表已經給財務部造成麻煩。
I really took it to heart and since then I have been turning in my expense reports on time.
我把這件事牢記心上,從那次以后,我都準時提交費用報表了。
Being a fresh graduate, I have little work experience in my field.
作為一個應屆畢業生,我在專業領域沒有多少工作經驗,
Probably that is my biggest weakness.
著或許是我最大的缺點。
However, I'm a quick learner and my experience as president of the student union, which required budgeting and organizing events throughout the year,
但是我學習能力強。在擔任學生會主席的一年里,我花費許多心思辦了許多活動,負責計劃預算和組 織統籌的工作,
some of them quite elaborate, can be applied to the job situation.
這些經驗都可以應用在未來工作中。
I'm confident that I can be a valuable member of your operations team.
我非常有信心能夠成為貴公司經營團隊 中一名有價值的成員。
I get very nervous when I have to give presentations.
在作報告時,我總是很緊張。
However, I usually overcome this by preparing very well.
為了克服這一點,我通常會在事前準備得非常充分。
I rehearse my presentation until I feel comfortable and also think of all the questions I could be asked so that I'll have a response for them.
我會不斷練習,直到放心為止。此外,我也會預想所有可能被問到的問題,這樣我就能事先準備好答案。