1. “too much for” 意思是“太難,很不合適,受不了”
eg. Climbing the smallest hill is too much for her since her illness.
自從她生了一場病后,連最小的山她也爬不動。
eg. If three cups is too much for you, substitute a couple of oranges.
如果你覺得三杯的量太多,就改吃幾個橙子。
eg. A secret is too little for one, enough for two, too much for three.
秘密一人知道太少,兩個人知道剛剛好,三個人知道就太多了。
2. make a note of 把……記下來;把……作成札記(或筆記)
eg. I shall make a note of your statement.
我們將把你的發言記錄下來。
eg. If you make a bad financial decision, make a note of it and get yourself back on track.
如果你做了一個很糟糕的經濟決定,記下來,再重新步入正確的軌道。
3. have a sound sleep 睡個好覺
eg. We'll have enough time to find a hotel and have a sound sleep .
我們有足夠的時間找旅館并睡個好覺。
eg. I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.
我但愿明天未來誥日晚上我們能呆在一套愜意沉著荒僻默默的房間里睡個好覺。