本課結束后,你將能夠討論自己的生活方式。
VAN THE MAN:Listen to me Clifford, I'm not attacking you. I'm trying to show you.聽我說,Clifford,我不是在攻擊你。我在嘗試給你看。
CLIFFORD:Show me what?給我看什么?
VAN THE MAN:That you are not alone.你不是獨自一人。
CLIFFORD:I am alone.我是獨自一人。
VAN THE MAN:Elizabeth is agoraphobic, she is afraid of public spaces.Elizabeth有恐曠癥,她害怕公共空間。
CLIFFORD:I know how she feels.我明白她的感受。
VAN THE MAN:Felton is terrified of germs.Felton害怕細菌。
CLIFFORD:I don't blame him.我沒有責備他。
VAN THE MAN:Terrified.還是害怕。
CLIFFORD:I don't blame him. Why are you showing me this? What do you want me to do?我沒有責備他。為什么你給我看這個?你想讓我做什么?
VAN THE MAN:You should do something, anything.你應該做些事情,任何事都可以。
CLIFFORD:I'm fine right here. I'm fine where I am.我在這里很好。我在哪里都很好。
VAN THE MAN:OK, OK, but are you happy?好吧,好吧,但是你開心嗎?
CLIFFORD:Not everyone is supposed to be happy.不是每個人都應該開心的。
VAN THE MAN:Do something that makes you happy. What about your dreams?做些讓你開心的事情。您的夢想是什么?(希望和計劃等等)
CLIFFORD:I don't have dreams.我沒有夢想。
VAN THE MAN:Don't you have dreams?你沒有夢想嗎?
CLIFFORD:Not everyone has dreams.不是每個人都有夢想的。
VAN THE MAN:Ah, that's not an excuse. If you can dream it you can do it.噢,那不是理由。如果你會夢想,那你就能做到。
CLIFFORD:This is how I am I've been like this, I've been like this my whole life. Just leave me alone.這就是我,我喜歡這樣,我喜歡我的一生。就讓我一個人呆著。