日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 實戰口語 > 時尚英語話題 > 正文

時尚英語話題第31期:Fighting a cold 對抗感冒

編輯:mike ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Fighting a cold

對抗感冒
How do you fight a cold?
你怎樣和感冒作斗爭?
When I get sick, I think every kind of bad strategy is manageable.
當我生病時,我認為每一種不好的辦法都是可行的
Perhaps you can let me know some ways to get over a cold or give me some ideas that I haven’t tried yet for the next time I get sick.
也許下次我生病時你可以告訴我些方法來擺脫感冒抑或是我還沒有嘗試過的方法。
I try to dress warmly;
我試著穿暖;
I often use the humidifier;
我經常使用加濕器;
I drink tea, I suck on oranges;
我喝茶,我吃桔子。
I eat plenty of soup;
我喝很多湯;
I gargle warm salt water;
我用溫和的鹽水漱口;
I take plenty of vitamin C.
我服用很多的維生素C。
If that doesn't work, I go to the doctor.
如果這都不行,我就會去看醫生。
Sometimes I even go to the bathhouse and hang out the sauna to treat me through the hot stream.
有時我甚至去澡堂蒸桑拿通過熱流貫穿全身。
One time I went to the sauna and had to keep a towel over my head because the steam room was full of guys with dragon tattoos all over their bodies.
有一次我去蒸桑拿,我必須用一條毛巾包住我的頭,因為桑拿室內都是身體上紋滿了龍紋身的男子們。
Most of all, I just try to get some rest.
最重要的是,我只是想好好休息。
It seems that the body does certain natural healing while you sleep.
看來是在你睡覺的時候人體會進行某些自愈。
I wonder if I am doing enough.
我想自己十分做的足夠多。
Once again, if you can think something I am missing or doing wrong.
再一次,如果你想到我落下或做錯的。
Please let me know.
請讓我知道。
That would really help me out the next time I catch a cold.
那在我下次我感冒的時候真的能幫助我渡過難關。
Talk about it:
談論下面的話題:
How often do you get sick?
你多久會生一次病?
Do you go to the doctor when you sick?
當你生病的時候你會去看醫生嗎?
How long do you stay sick for?
你會病多久?
Do you still go to work or school when you are sick?
當你生病的時候,你還是會去上班或上學嗎?
How do you take care of a cold?
你如何應對感冒?
Do you know any home remedies for taking care of a cold?
你知道有什么偏方治療感冒嗎?
What was the worst part about having a cold?
關于患感冒最糟糕的地方是什么?
What are some strategies for preventing a cold?
有什么預防感冒的策略嗎?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
strategy ['strætidʒi]

想一想再看

n. 戰略,策略

 
manageable ['mænidʒəbəl]

想一想再看

adj. 易辦的,易管理的,易控制的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
healing ['hi:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 康復,復原 adj. 有治療功用的

 
stream [stri:m]

想一想再看

n. (人,車,氣)流,水流,組
v. 流動,

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 普通日记200字可抄 | 雪山飞狐主题曲简谱| 五行字库查询表| 误判电影什么时候上映| 日韩在线观看免费全集电视剧网站| 广西百色地图| nanny| 惊虹| 姐夫操小姨子| 韩国三级播放| 吴承轩主演的电视剧| 有风的地方| 黎小军| 调教vk| 张东生| borderland| 黄祖蓝| 漂流者| 电影邓稼先| 碟仙诡谭| 回到十八岁| 朱砂手串的功效与作用佩戴禁忌| 漆黑意志| 挠丝袜| 无涯:杜琪峰的电影世界 电影| 被调教的女人2| 我要逃亡1988国语版免费观看| abo血型鉴定实验报告| 赫伯曼电影免费观看| deauxma| 哈利学前班| 马樱花| 金马电影网| 冲出堕落城完整高清版| 性视频在线播放| lol小孩子不能看的动画视频| 第一财经现场直播| 麻花影业| 喜羊羊第一部全集免费| 回到十八岁| 李雪琴个人资料及简历|