Individual income tax 個人所得稅
A:This is the Foreign. What can I do for you?
你好,這里是國際稅務所,請問有什么幫助的嗎?
B:This is Tom Black and I am from England. I have something to inquire abou the income tax.
我是來自于英格蘭的湯姆·布萊克,我想咨詢一些關于個人所得稅的問題。
A:Sure, go ahead.
好的,請說。
B:Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based on my income in England?
事情是這樣的,我是我們公司在中國的銷售代表,我們公司總部設在英格蘭。那么請問一下我需要交納個人所得稅嗎?
A:Well, it depends.
這得根據不同情況而定。
B:On what?
那么是根據什么情況呢?
A:It depends on how many years you have been in China.
是根據你在中國居住的時間的長短而定的。
B:Well, I have been in China for only six months.
我剛剛到中國六個月。
A:You are quite welcome. Bye.
很高興為您效勞,再見。
“be subject to”意為“受……的控制”。例如:The above offer is made without engagement and all order will be subject to our written acceptance. 以上報盤為虛盤(無約束力),所有訂貨將以我方書面接受為準。