本課結束后,您將能夠對主人作出得體的回應。
NINA:Hi!嗨!
SOPHIE:So good to see you I've missed you so much.見到你太好了,我非常想念你。
NINA:Me too. Hey Eric.我也是。嘿,Eric。
ERIC:Hi, Nina . Great to see you.嗨,Nina。見到你好極了。
NINA:So, come in, come in. Make yourselves at home.所以,進來吧,進來吧。就像在自己家一樣,不要拘束。
ERIC:Thanks!謝謝!
NINA:Here, you can put those over there. Can I get you something to drink?這里,你可以把那些放在那里。我給你拿點喝的吧?
ERIC:That would be lovely, thanks.那肯定很可愛,謝謝。
SOPHIE:Yes, please. Cup of tea?是的,請。一杯茶?
NINA:So, how was your trip?所以,你的旅行怎么樣?
SOPHIE:Yeah, it was fine, thanks. Except for Eric and his whining 'are we there yet, are we there yet'?耶,好吧,謝謝。除了Eric和他的牢騷“我們到那兒了嗎,我們到那兒了嗎”?
ERIC:I was just wondering how much further we had to go. Nina, your flat is lovely.我只是想知道我們還要走多遠。Nina,你的公寓真可愛。
NINA:Well as you can see there's not much here yet. No sofa, no curtains.正如你看到的,這里還沒有很多東西。沒有沙發,沒有窗簾。
SOPHIE:Yeah, that's OK. We can sleep on the floor. What? Come on, stop it!耶,可以。我們可以睡在地板上。什么?快點,阻止它!
ERIC:No, it's not right.是的,這是不對的。
SOPHIE:Of course we can.我們當然可以。
ERIC:It's inappropriate. I really liked the ones with tomato they were the best.這不合適。我真的很喜歡那些有番茄的東西,它們是最棒的。
SOPHIE:Nina, let's go and see it. The shop.Nina,我們走去看看。商店。
NINA:Really? You want to see it? It's a bit late.真的嗎?你想看嗎?有點晚了。
SOPHIE:No, it isn't. Come on. I know it's a big step for you. And speaking of big steps. Eric and I have something we want to tell you. We're going to have a baby! 不,不是的。 來吧。我知道這對你來說是一大步。而且說起大的步伐…… Eric和我有些事想告訴你……我們計劃要個孩子!
NINA:Really? Sophie really? A baby. that's great. No, really I'm so happy for you. To the new baby.真的嗎?Sophie,真的嗎?一個孩子……太好了。不,我真的為你高興。給新生兒。
NINA:Cheers. A baby wow!干杯。一個孩子,哇哦!
ERIC:I know it's mad.我知道這很瘋狂。
SOPHIE:I know it's totally crazy.我知道這完全是瘋狂的。