A: Do you need help with something?
我能為你做些什么?
B: I need help finding a new refrigerator.
我需要找一個新的冰箱。
A: Do you see anything that you like?
你看到自己喜歡的了嗎?
B: That Kenmore looks nice.
那個肯摩爾挺好的。
A: That is a wonderful choice.
那是個不錯的選擇。
B: What makes is so great?
它的優點在哪兒?
A: It's very inexpensive, and it has all the appliances.
它不是很貴,并且有配備的裝置。
B: What appliances are you talking about?
有哪些裝置呢?
A: The fridge and freezer is very spacious, and it also has an ice maker and water dispenser.
冷藏室和冷凍室空間都很大,并且有制冰器和飲水機。
B: May I take a look inside?
我能看下里面嗎?
A: Take a look inside.
看吧。
B: It's very nice. I'd like to purchase this refrigerator.
非常不錯。我想買這種冰箱。
1.
Do you need help with something?=May I help you?/Any help? 都是詢問需要什么幫助的常用語。
2. That's a wonderful choice. 一個不錯的選擇。在夸贊別人的品味不錯的時候,可以說句:Really a wonderful choice.
3. It's very inexpensive. 這句等同于It's cheap. 但是表達得更加委婉,“不是很貴”這個說法能讓購買者更加信服,因為冰箱畢竟是家電的大件,便宜不太可能,但是比起同類產品,不是很貴。這種表達值得借鑒。
4. purchase 購買東西,比buy更正式,buy相對地比較隨意,買的東西多是小的物件。