A: I am looking for a pan.
我想買個平鍋。
B: No problem. What size would you like?
沒問題。你想要多大的?
A: A big one would be nice.
大一點的比較好。
B: How about this one? It's our biggest—16" in diameter.
這個怎么樣?直徑是16寸。
A: Oh, yes. I like that one. But it's too heavy.
哦,好的。我喜歡這個。但是太重了。
B: Okay, try this one. It's made of aluminum.
好的,試試這個。是鋁制的。
A: Oh, yes, this is much better. But it has an aluminum handle.
哦,是的,這個好很多。但是這是鋁制的把手。
B: Here you go. Same pan, but with a state-of-the-art, heat-resistant plastic handle.
看這個,同樣的鍋,有個最新耐高溫塑料把手。
A: Yes, that's perfect. I'll take it.
那太好了。我買這個了。
B: Great. Will that be cash or charge?
太棒了。你是付現(xiàn)金還是記在賬上。
A: Oh, wait a minute. What about a lid for the pan?
哦,等一下。有鍋蓋嗎?
B: I'm sorry. I forgot to show you the lid. It comes with the pan.
抱歉。我忘記給你看了。這個附帶一個蓋子的。