【Part 3】
I'm leaving my boy friend for another guy.
我離開我的男友和另一個家伙跑了。
I'm sorry to heart that.
聽到你這么說真遺憾。
It's not so bad, actually.
事實上,是一件好事。
Really? Why?
真的嗎?為什么嗎?
Because you are the other guy.
因為你就是那個家伙。
【Part 4】
Don't feel bad, dear.
別傷心了,親愛的。
I just can't bear to see you cry.
我不忍心看你哭泣。
Dad,how do you handle bad moods?
爸爸,當你難過的時候你會做些什么?
I usually drive to the seaside,and shout my heart out.
我經(jīng)常開車去海邊,把心里不舒服的都喊出來。
What about you?
你呢?
I just listen to some light music.
我只是聽些輕音樂。
【開心一刻】
An excited wowan telephoned her doctor,“Doctor,doctor,my husband just swallowed a mouse,what shall I do?
"Wave a cheese in front of his mouth until I get there."the doctor said.
Fiteen minutes later, he arrived at the house to find the woman waving a sardine n front of his husband's mouth.
"I said a piece of cheese not a sardine",explained the doctor.
"I know you did",the woman replied,"But I have to get the cat out first."