1、 開口就說 Open your mouth
如何表達心情不好
Cut me some slack. 放我一馬吧/饒了我吧。
Don’t let your father down. 不要讓你的父親失望。
2、 學來就用 Let’s practice
電話道謝
May I speak with Marry Li, please?
我能和Marry Lin通話嗎?
Who’s calling?
你是誰?
My name is Peter Wang, and I interview with her two days ago.
我是Peter Wang,2天前我和她面談過。
This is Marry Li.
我是Marry Li。
Hi,Mrs Li.This is Peter Wang, I just wanted to call and thank you for letting me interview for the accounted position the other day.
你好,李小姐。我是Peter Wang,我打電話來道謝,你幾天前你讓我面試會計師的職位。
You’re welcome Mr. Wang,
不用謝。
I was also wondering what the status is of the position.
我也想這個職位的目前狀況。
We have narrowed it down to you and two other candidates.
我們已經把范圍縮小到你和另外2個候選人。
(2)
This is Marry Lin, and I’m calling to thank you for the interview yesterday.
我是Marry Lin,我打電話來是謝謝你昨天面試我。
You’re certainly welcome. I’m very impressed by your skills.
千萬不要客氣。你的能力給我留下深刻印象。
Great.Do you have any questions we did not cover in the interview?
有什么問題我們在面試中沒提到?
How soon did you say you could start?
你說多久可以開始工作?
Next week. I’ll be making a decision by the end of the day.
下周,我會在今天下班前做出決定。
I look forward to hearing from you.
我期望聽到你的通知。