1、 開口就說 Open your mouth
如何“吵架”
Put up or shut up! 要么去做要么閉嘴!
Walk the walk, talk the talk! 說到做到.
2、 學來就用 Let’s practice
如何當介紹人
Who are your references? 誰可以當你的介紹人?
(1)
Who are your references?
誰可以當你的介紹人?
My references includes two former business associates and one personal reference.
我的介紹人包括2個以前的同事和一個私人朋友。
What can they tell us about your ability and personality?
他們對你的能力和個性會說些什么?
They can each a test to my hard work ethic and persistence.
他們都能正式我的職業道德和毅力。
(2)
Tell me about your references.
請告訴我你的介紹人。
I have several references who can provide you with information about my character and work habits.
我有好幾位介紹人,他們能提供我的性格和工作習慣。
How do you know these references?
你怎么認識這些介紹人的?
Some of them I worked with, others I know from business and personal dealings.
有幾位是同事,其他的是在生意和私交中認識的。
(3)
Who are your references?
誰是你的介紹人?
A couple them are former bosses, and the other is a close family friend.
有幾個是前任老板,另外是一個我們家的朋友。
That is a good mix of references!
這是一個很好的介紹人組合。
They are all super people!
他們都很厲害!