你看我們把約會推到9:30方便嗎?
Do you think it's convenient to postpone the appointment till 9:30?
我們把約會推到下個星期天可以嗎?
Is it okay if we postpone the appointment till next Sunday?
我恐怕得晚一點,有很多事要處理。
I'm afraid I'll be a bit late. So many things to deal with.
很抱歉,今天不能赴約。
I'm sorry I can't keep the appointment with you today.
我想改下見面時間,比如改到周日,你介意嗎?
Do you mind if I change it to another time, say, Sunday?
換個時間和地點行嗎?
Can we change the time and place?
我們可以晚點見面嗎?我不太舒服
Can we make it a little later? I feel under the weather.
能把見面改到明天嗎?
Can we put it off to the next day?
我們提前一小時見號嗎?
Can we meet an hour earlier?
很抱歉告訴你我們必須取消午餐約會。
I'm sorry to tell you that I have to cancel the lunch appointment with you.
能把見面地點由肯德基換成麥當勞嗎?
Can we meet at McDonald's instead of KFC?