1.What’s the hold up? 怎么塞車了?
hold up 指“塞住”的意思,此處指“塞車”。
【同義詞句】
What’s holding everyone up? 怎么塞車了?
【相關詞句】
We need to go earlier, or we will run into a traffic jam.
我們需要早點出發,否則會遇到塞車的。
We are stuck in the city traffic.
我們在市區里動彈不得。
2. I guess I won’t have a hard time finding a room.
我想我會很容易找到飯店房間。
have a hard time doing sth 做某事有困難。
【同義詞句】
I guess it will be easy for me to find a room.
我想我會很容易找到飯店房間。
I guess I won’t have difficulty finding a room.
我想我會很容易找到飯店房間。
3.I’m not too worried about it. 我不是很擔心。
be worry about… “擔心……”,about是介詞,其后也接名詞,代詞或動詞ing形式。too是副詞,意為“太,十分”,表示程度。
【同義詞句】
I don’t worry about it very much.
我不是很擔心。
【相關詞句】
I don't care how far I'll have to go.
無論走多遠,我都不在乎。