1.I haven’t been in a while. 我有一陣子沒去了。
in a while=for a while 一段時間
【相關詞句】
I haven’t seen you for a while.
很長時間沒見你了。
It has been a while since the last time I saw you.
有好一陣子沒見你了。
2. The old one is hanging on by a thread! 舊的那一個正好脫線了。
【相關詞句】
The old one is falling apart.
舊的那一個正好裂開了。
3.That reminds me!剛好提醒我!
remind是指“提醒,記住要……”,常與of和動詞不定式連用,remind sb of sth. 提醒某人某事;remind sb to do sth.提醒某人去做某事,例如:
Remind me to write to my mother.
提醒我給媽媽寫信。
This reminds me of the thing happened last year.
這使我想起去年的事。
【相關詞句】
You have just made me recall the unfinished homework.
你讓我想到我作業還沒做完。
It hits me all of a sudden that I have to buy a new bag.
我突然想起,我需要買一個袋子。