34 Annoyance and Complaints
34 惱怒與抱怨
What a fool!
真蠢!
What do you think of his behavior yesterday?
他昨天的行為你怎么看?
What a fool!
真蠢!
He doesn't seem to be so birdbrained. He must have been annoyed by something yesterday.
他平時好像沒這么呆。昨天一定有什么事讓他煩心了。
I'm fed up with all this...
我受夠了所有這...
I'm fed up with all this.
我受夠了這種待遇。
We can only bear it, since we're employees.
忍忍吧,誰叫我們是雇員呢。
Who says empolyees can be maltreated? I'd rather leave this company.
誰說雇員就得受氣,我寧愿離開這里。
I can't stand...
我忍受不了...
I can't stand her arrogance. She looks down upon everybody.
她太傲慢了,我受不了,她誰都瞧不起。
Maybe it's her nature.
也許這是她的本性。
I'll let her know I'm not the one to be bullied.
我要讓她知道我不是好欺負的。
I think you'd better leave her alone.
我想你還是別惹她。
It' really makes my blood boil when ...
當...時真讓我惱火。
It really makes my blood boil when this sort of things happens.
這種情況真讓我惱火。
Don't be so angry. It's passed anyway.
別太生氣了,已經過去了。
I can't forget it.
我可忘不了。
You'd better cool yourself down first.
你最好先冷靜下來。
What on earth does...mean?
...到底什么意思?
What on earth he mean?
他到底是什么意思?
Take it easy.
別當真。
He really made me mad.
他真讓我生氣。
You'll get used to his tempers soon.
他的脾氣你會習慣的。
I just can't stand...
我簡直受不了...
Why do you pinch your nose?
你為什么捏著鼻子?
I just can't stand the odor. It stinks.
我簡直受不了這氣味,臭死了。
Why not open the window?
為什么不開窗子?
It's even worse outside.
外面更臭。
I simply can't bear...
我簡直受不了...
I simply can't bear your barbaric behavior.
你粗野的行為我簡直忍受不了。
Don't pretend that you're a good god.'
別假裝一本正經了。
You should feel shameful for your behavior.
你應該為你的行為感到羞恥。
I really hate...
我真討厭...
I really hate waiting.
我討厭等人。
I'm sorry. I had something urgent to deal with at that time.
對不起,那時我有點急事兒。
You should have told me earlier.
你應該早點告訴我。
It was too late to inform you.
通知你已經來不及了。
But,...irritates me.
可是,...真叫我惱火。
Look here, what a mess he's made!
瞧,他把這兒搞得一團糟。
Maybe he didn't do it on purpose.
也許他不是故意的。
But his indifferent attitude irritates me.
可是他顯得無所謂,真叫我惱火。
He's always like this.
他總是這樣。
I'm very annoyed at...
...令我很生氣。
I'm very annoyed at your disobedience.
你不聽話,真讓我生氣。
But Mum, I didn't mess it up.
可是我并沒有把事情搞糟,媽媽。
You should have asked for my opinion before you do it.
做事之前應該先征求我的意見。
Sorry, Mum. I won't do it again.
對不起,媽媽。下次我會的。
I wish you wouldn't be so...
我希望你別太...
I wish you wouldn't be so selfish.
我希望你別太自私。
Selfishness is one of human being's instincts.
自私是人類的本性之一。
But you should at least consider your son's future.
但你起碼該替兒子的未來著想。
He's never satisfied with...
他從不滿意...
Don't be angry with him. He's your father after all.
別生他的氣了,他些畢竟是你的父親。
But he doesn't treat me as a daughter.
可他沒把我當女兒。
That's misunderstanding.
那是你不理解。
He's never satisfied with anything I say or do.
不論我說什么做什么,他都不滿意。
You'd better mind your own business.
你最好少管閑事。
Why did she marry a man old enough to be her father?
他都可以當她爸爸了。她怎么嫁給他?
You'd better mind your own business.
你最好少管閑事。
I'm just curious. Do you think she loves him?
我只不過好奇。你想她愛他嗎?
I've no idea.
我不知道。
You're interfering in my business.
你這是在干涉我的私事。
Are you really sure you don't take her as your girlfriend?
你真的不把她當女朋友看待了嗎?
You're interfering in my own business.
別干涉我的私事。
But you're such good friends. I just can't imagine...
可你們那么好,我就是不明白...
Don't you know love and friendship are natural foes?
你難道不知道愛情和友情是天敵嗎?
Why don't you stop...?
你干嘛不停下來...?
What's that? What a brillant star! Look there. One more! Ah, how beautiful!
那是什么?多么燦爛的一顆星!那兒,還有一顆!啊!太美了!
Why don't you stop talking and just watch?
能不能閉上嘴只用眼睛看?
Please ask when you...
你...時請先問一聲。
Please ask when you borrow my things next time.
下次你要借我的東西話,請先打一聲招呼。
Don't be angry. I'll double return you when I get rich.
別生氣,我有錢了會加倍還你的。
When you get rich, I'm a dead man already.
等你有錢了,我早已死了。
I'm coming to the end of my patience.
我的忍耐已到了極限了。
I'm coming to the end of my patience.
我的忍耐已到了級限了。
Why's that?
怎么了?
The couple keep on disturbing me with their problems.
那對夫婦老拿他們的問題來煩我。
They turn to you because they trust you.
他們信任你才向你求助的。
The thing that really annoys me is...
...,這實在令人生氣。
John! I've told you twice to throw these pieces fo paper away. Why are they still here?
約翰,我要你把這些紙扔掉,已經告訴兩次了。為什么還在這兒?
Don't be angry. I just thought you might need them.
別發那么大火。我只不過認為你會有用。
The thing that really annoys me is you didn't take my words seriously.
你把我的話當耳邊風,這實在令人生氣。
I'm not at all pleased by your...
你們的...我不滿意。
I'm not at all pleased by your negligence.
你們疏忽大意我很不滿意。
We feel terribly sorry.
很抱歉。
Apologies may count if they can get the losses back.
不能挽回損失,抱歉有什么用。