新英語900句視頻版 第11課:神秘女郎 文本如下:
PEDR: Where were you last night?
你昨晚上哪兒去?
MIGUEL: At the movies.
看電影.
PEDR: Oh yeah? Which one?
哦, 真的? 哪一家?
MIGUEL: Uh, I forget.
唉, 我忘了.
PEDR: Oh, you forget, huh? Were you with someone? What was her name?
哦, 你忘了, 嗯? 你跟誰去的? 她叫什么名字?
MIGUEL: As a matter of fact, I was with...
事實上, 我是跟...
PEDR: Aha! I'm never wrong. Was it anyone I know?
哈! 我沒猜錯. 我認識她嗎?
MIGUEL: Yes, Pedro, I...
是的, 佩德羅, 我...
PEDR: No. No. Let me guess. Hmm. It's someone I know. Was it...
不, 不, 讓我猜猜. ...嗯, 一定是我認識的人, 她是...
MIGUEL: Pedro, this isn't a game.
佩德羅, 這又不是游戲.
PEDR: Oh, Miguel. You're always so serious. Relax! Now, who...
唷, 米蓋爾, 你就是這么認真. 輕松點! 嗯, 她是...
MIGUEL: Pedro...
佩德羅...
PEDR: Was it the woman in the candy store? You know, the one with blond hair?
是糖果店的哪位女孩子? 你認識的那位金發小姐?
PEDR: She's always smiling at you.
她常對你微笑.
MIGUEL: No, Pedro, it was...
不是, 佩德羅, 是...
PEDR: Hmm, I'm usually good at these games. How about Danielle?
嗯, 我最會玩這種游戲了. 是不是丹尼爾?
MIGUEL: Shut up!
不要說了!
PEDR: OK. OK. I give up.
好, 好, 我不猜了.
PEDR: Who is the mystery woman?
那神秘女郎是誰?
MIGUEL: Marta.
瑪它.
PEDR: Marta!
瑪它!
MIGUEL: Yes.
是的.
PEDR: Thanks for telling me. Women! What can you do? One minute she's crazy about me, and the next minute she's going out with you.
謝謝你告訴我. 女人! 你能怎么辦? 一分鐘前她還為我而瘋狂, 一分鐘后, 她卻跟你出去了.
MIGUEL: I'm sorry, Pedro.
佩德羅, 很抱歉.
PEDR: It's OK.
沒關系,
PEDR: It's your turn.
現在輪到你了.
MIGUEL: You're wrong.
那你就錯了.
MIGUEL: We really like each other.
我們真正的互相愛慕.
PEDR: Good luck.
祝你好運.
MIGUEL: Pedro!
佩德羅,
MIGUEL: Aren't you ever serious?
你就不能正經點嗎?
PEDR: What's happening, Tom?
湯姆, 發生了什么事?
TOM: Man, you know that chick in the bakery?
老兄, 你認識面包店那女孩嗎?
PEDR: Yeah, Yolanda.
認識, 叫幼蘭達.
TOM: No, man, not that one. Emma.
不, 老兄, 不是那個, 是愛瑪.
PEDR: Emma?
愛瑪?
TOM: Yeah. She's there on weekends. You know her. She's short.
是啊! 她每個周末都在這兒, 你認識她的, 個子矮矮的.
PEDR: What color is her hair?
她頭發是什么顏色?
TOM: It's blond.
金黃色的.
PEDR: What color are her eyes?
她眼睛是什么顏色?
TOM: Dark brown.
深棕色.
PEDR: Is she pretty?
她長得漂亮嗎?
TOM: Yeah, she's pretty, and she's after you.
是的, 她很漂亮, 她在追你.
PEDR: Yeah?
是嗎?
TOM: Yeah. She's always asking me about you. "How's your friend?" And I say "Which friend?" "You know, Tom. That tall, handsome guy with curly hair."
是的, 她時常問我有關你的事. "你的朋友怎么樣?" 我說 "那位朋友啊?" "你知道的, 那位高大而英俊的男孩"
TOM: And I say, "Oh yeah, him."
我說 "哦, 是他啊!"
PEDR: Do you know her number?
你知道她的 (電話) 號碼嗎?
TOM: Yeah, 263...
知道, 是 263...
PEDR: Wait a minute. OK. What is it?
請等一下, 好, 幾號?
TOM: 263-7954.
263-7954
PEDR: Thanks, buddy.
謝謝了, 朋友