日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 品牌英語口語 > 走遍加拿大 > 正文

走遍加拿大 Lesson 19:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME[2]

編輯:alex ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機
加載中..

LESSON 10--2 SEEING A HOCKEY GAME
Yunbo: Christopher, what an excellent game! You're a terrific hockey player.
云波:克里斯托弗, 這場冰球打得真精彩,你的球藝真棒。

Glen: Yes, son. Congratulations. You played very well. And you won. Mom will be very proud.
格倫:是啊,兒子,祝賀你,你們打得很好。而且又贏了球!媽媽會為你感到自豪的。

Christopher: Thanks, Dad.
克里斯托弗:謝謝爸爸。

Dashan: Christopher, thanks again for inviting us. I've really enjoyed myself.
大山:克里斯托弗,再次感謝你邀請我們觀看比賽。 我看得真開心。

Christopher: The game was cool. And Jeanette was super, wasn't she? She made a lot of great saves.
克里斯托弗:球賽打得很棒,珍妮特守門頂刮刮,是不是?她救起了好多險球,真了不起。

Glen: Yes, Jeanette's a good goalie. Will she be at your hockey camp this summer?
格倫:對,珍妮特是個守門高手。 今年的冰球夏令營她去嗎?

Christopher: No, she won't. She'll be in Alberta with her grandparents.
克里斯托弗:不,她不去。 她要去阿爾伯達省,到她的爺爺奶奶家度假。

Yunbo: Here let me give you a hand with your bags.
云波:來,我幫你拿這個袋子。

Christopher: Thanks.
克里斯托弗:謝謝。

Glen: Christopher and I always go for hamburgers and fries after the game. We're crazy about fast food. Why don't you and Yunbo join us?
格倫:比賽結束后克里斯托弗和我總是去吃漢堡包和炸薯條。 我們特別喜歡吃快餐。 你和云波跟我們一起去吧?

Dashan: That sounds great, but we don't have enough time to go out for lunch. We have to catch a flight later this afternoon.
大山:聽起來主意不錯,可是我們沒有足夠的時間去吃午飯了。 今天下午我們還要去趕飛機呢。

Christopher: You're leaving this afternoon?
克里斯托弗:今天下午你們就要走了嗎?

Dashan: Yes, at 3:30. So, we'd better get back to the hotel.
大山:是的,3點30分起程。哦,我們最好現在就趕回旅館。

Glen: That's too bad. Well, maybe we'll do it next time. When will you be back in Ottawa?
格倫:那太遺憾了。 那我們也許下次一起去吃飯吧。 下次什么時候到渥太華來呀?

Dashan: Probably in the summer. I'll let you know.
大山:可能是今年夏天吧。 我會告訴你們的。

Glen: Seatbelts fastened?
格倫:系好安全帶了嗎?

Group: Yes.
齊聲:系好了。

Rumei: Yunbo, Dashan, hi.
如梅:嘿,云波,大山。

Yunbo: Rumei, where were you? You look different.
云波:如梅,你去什么地方了? 看上去變了個樣子。

Rumei: Well, Kathy treated me to a morning at a spa. Kathy and I got haircuts and facials. It was such a treat. How was Christopher's hockey game?
如梅:哦,是凱西上午請我到礦泉療養浴場去了,真是開心極了。凱西和我做了頭發和面部美容。克里斯托弗他們的冰球賽打得怎么樣?

Dashan: Terrific. His team won. He's a good hockey player.
大山:別提有多好。他們隊打贏了。他真是個好球手。

Yunbo: I really enjoyed watching the game and learning about kids' hockey.
云波:觀看球賽、了解兒童冰球賽真使我高興。

Rumei: I'm thirsty. Why don't we get something to drink?
如梅:我口渴了。我們去喝點什么吧。

Yunbo: Rumei, our flight leaves in two and a half hours. We'd better pack first.
云波:如梅,再過兩個半小時我們的航班就要起飛了。 我們最好先收拾行李吧。

Rumei: Don't worry, Yunbo. I packed everything this morning. So we have enough time to get some coffee. Why don't you and Yunbo get the bags from the rooms? I'll go ahead and order at the coffee shop.
如梅:別擔心,云波。今天上午我把行李都收拾好了,所以我們有足夠的時間去喝咖啡。 你和大山到房間去取行李吧。 我到咖啡廳先去點飲料。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
thirsty ['θə:sti]

想一想再看

adj. 口渴的,渴望的

 
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓

 
inviting [in'vaitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 吸引人的,誘人的 動詞invite的現在分詞

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 电视剧狙击手免费全集播放| 新疆地图旅游图| 日记100字简单| 柏青个人简历| 色天使美国| 《禁忌2》在线观看| 必修一英语电子课本外研版| 长靴靴虐视频vk| 血型父母和孩子血型表| 女人香韩国电影| 陕西卫视节目表| 二年级100个词语| 九州电影网| 布拉芙大尺度未删减版| 林采薇| 教师政治学习笔记| 浣肠アナル地狱| 我在稻草狗截取了一小片段原声| 陈慧娴个人资料| 雨的印记钢琴谱| 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇| 张天启| 浙江卫视节目表今天表| heidi klum| 骨骺线闭合增高9厘米| 吴京电影大全| 宅基地买卖合同协议书| 电影危机航线什么时候上映| 孔令辉简历及个人资料| 北京卫视今天全部节目表| 《致命弯道3》| 《阿卡鲁达》在线播放| 天道全集| 少年的奇幻漂流记| 意大利斜体| 上门女婿电视剧演员| 小泽真珠| 肖全| 狂野鸳鸯| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳xxx| 嗯啊不要啊啊啊|