I feel ashamed that I brought to you so much trouble.
我很慚愧, 給你添了這么多麻煩。
I have no aspiration for fame.
我對名聲沒有什么渴望。
Scholars aspire after truth.
學者追求真理。
The soldiers made an assault on the city last night.
士兵們昨晚襲擊該城。
He was busy assembling the bike by himself.
他忙著自己裝配自行車。
Many celebrities were assembled in the garden.
許多知名人士聚集在那花園里。
You should assert yourself more.
你應該更加表現自己。
Small town banks have to assess the relative riskiness of their loans.
小城市的銀行必須預估他們貸款相當的冒險。
How do you assess your students?
你如何評估學生的成績?
Good health is a great asset for me.
對我來說,健康是最大的財富。
The monitors were assigned to take notes for the meeting.
班長們被分派作會議記錄。
He has got a new assignment for you.
他給你準備了一項新任命。
You can go to Hongkong with us so long as you finish your assignment before Friday.
只要你在周五前完成作業,你就可以和我們一起去香港。
People of different nationalities often take years to be assimilated into a country.
不同國籍的人常要過一段時間才會為某個國家所同化。
I assisted him in writing his paper.
我幫助他寫論文。
We associate China with the Greet Wall.
想起中國, 我們就想到長城。
Our store has a great assortment of candy.
本店糖果各色俱備。
Assuming it true, what should we do now?
假定這是真的, 我們現在該怎么辦?
It is very likely that your assumption is wrong.
很有可能,你的假定是錯的。
He answered the questions with assurance.
他胸有成竹地回答問題。