Nowadays social competition becomes more and more fierce.
現代社會競爭越來越激烈。
People always want to keep up with the Joneses.
人們總是互相攀比。
We live in a fast-paced society and hardly have any time to relax.
我們生活在一個快節奏的社會,幾乎沒有時間娛樂。
Employees are supposed to know how to keep balance between work and relaxation.
員工應該知道如何保持工作和娛樂的平衡。
Let go of the notion that you must do something in a certain way.
放棄那種必須以某種方式做某件事情的觀點。
Break large projects into smaller and doable parts.
把龐大的項目分成小而可行的部分。
To me, counting numbers is a positive way to fall sleep.
對我來說,數數是幫助入睡的好辦法。
Forget about your trouble and difficulties at work when you are in bed.
在床上的時候,就要把工作中的煩惱和困難放在一邊。
If you are a workingman, don't pass up your family vacation.
如果你是一個工作者,別放棄和家人度假的計劃。
Everyone is kind of pressed for time now.
現在大家都覺得時間有點兒緊迫。
Sometimes getting involved in an activity can take your mind off your problems.
有時候參加一些活動可以讓你忘記你的煩惱。
It's beneficial to articulate our feelings to a good friend when we are in trouble.
當我們有麻煩的時候,向一個好朋友傾訴是很受益的。